Home Care Assistants & Companions – Make a difference!
We are seeking Home Care Assistants & Companions in Birmingham including: Digbeth, Edgbaston, Harborne, Quinton, Bearwood, Frankley, Selly Oak, Bournville, Kings Bordesley Green, Ward End, Washwood Heath, Small Spark Hill, Moseley, Kings Heath, May Pole, Yardley, Acocks Green. £7.80 -16.00 Per Hour + Mileage.
We are an award winning care provider specialising in providing consistent, bespoke, quality Companionship led Care service to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum of one-hour care calls we believe this enables client/carer relationship to be central to the support we provide.
Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life?
We currently have part time vacancies including Mornings, Lunch Times, evenings and weekends, even if you are only looking for a few hours a week we would love to hear from you. This position would involve providing companionship lead support to clients within their own homes and out in the local community to access local services, continue with hobbies or to regain independence.
Why work for us as a Home Care Assistant & Companion?
- This is an amazingly rewarding job!
- Minimum 1-hour care calls so no rushing to your next call.
- Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with our Home Care Assistants & Companions.
- To be part of a team that are passionate about High Quality Companionship and person centred care.
- You will have regular clients keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers.
- Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Ongoing support and full training provided.
Do I meet the criteria?
- Firstly, being a car driver is desirable to be able to travel between clients.
- Are you passionate and want to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Could you offer our clients companionship and support without taking away their dignity?
- Do you have a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and dependable?
It would be great if you could provide a fantastic covering letter, maybe include what attracted you to apply for this position and what you feel you could bring to the role. Don’t worry if you have any questions we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have. So please click on apply!
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our websitehealthsocialcarejobsand view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.