Senior Manager Corporate Accounts
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Manager Corporate Accounts for our client based in Woking, Surrey.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £60,000.00 - £70,000.00 Per Annum depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the client relationships & accounts
- Responsible for a team of professionals who focus on the larger corporate clients
- Management of client portfolio including: Statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory, strategic and tax planning and attend client meetings.
- Supporting, partner led, business development activities.
- Mentor the team's AAT & ACA trainees holding regular meetings and assisting with objective setting and personal development.
- Manage WIP and monthly billing,
- Be responsible for own development
- ACA or ACCA qualified (degree not essential)
- Previous Accountancy Practice experience
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, IFRS, statutory accounts and disclosures
- Strong commercial acumen
- Effective communicator and relationship builder
- Adaptable approach and quick thinker
- Effective time management skills
- Passionate about nurturing & developing individuals
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2723
FINTEC recruit specialise in Finance, Engineering, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.