Senior Manager Corporate Accounts
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Manager Corporate Accounts for our client based in Woking, Surrey.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £60,000.00 - £70,000.00 Per Annum depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the client relationships & accounts
- Responsible for a team of professionals who focus on the larger corporate clients
- Management of client portfolio including: Statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory, strategic and tax planning and attend client meetings.
- Supporting, partner led, business development activities.
- Mentor the team's AAT & ACA trainees holding regular meetings and assisting with objective setting and personal development.
- Manage WIP and monthly billing,
- Be responsible for own development
- ACA or ACCA qualified (degree not essential)
- Previous Accountancy Practice experience
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, IFRS, statutory accounts and disclosures
- Strong commercial acumen
- Effective communicator and relationship builder
- Adaptable approach and quick thinker
- Effective time management skills
- Passionate about nurturing & developing individuals
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2723
FINTEC recruit specialise in Finance, Engineering, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Senior Manager Corporate Accounts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly