New opportunity not to be missed! Tchibo Coffee International has an exciting new opportunity based here at our Head Office in Epsom. We are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join our energetic and stimulating Independent Business Unit, working on a variety of projects, tenders, pricing analysis and promotions within a busy, friendly and supportive working environment.
We offer a salary of up to £26,000 depending on experience plus good company benefits including 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, enhanced pension scheme and potential company bonus.
Are you good with numbers and accounts? If so, this could be the position for you!
Tchibo is one of the leading coffee and food service companies in Europe, and we provide a range of products for businesses across the UK.
The role of Commercial Analyst is to provide proactive analysis to assist the Independent Team in developing its business sector. As a Commercial Analyst you must be able to work on your own initiative, but you will be supported by team members, and a training programme will be implemented.
Key Activities of the Commercial Analyst
Pricing and Administration:
- Maintaining central price files and supporting the Sales Teams with commercially viable quotes; assist with pricing products for tenders, creation and maintenance of customer discount files.
- Analyse customer agreements and quotes; analysis of customer performance with recommended course of action; price change analysis and reporting of results; alert management to changing trends and sales patterns within the business.
- Point of contact for all pricing queries; meet deadlines for analysis project work; present analysis within set guidelines.
Skills and experience required by the Commercial Analyst
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Possessing business/financial acumen
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
- Previous working experience within a commercial environment is beneficial
- Salary £23-£26,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits include an enhanced pension scheme, annual holiday starting at 23 days plus public holidays and potential company bonus.
- Operating in the UK since 1991, we have built a reputation based on fair prices, quality products and unbeatable service. Join us at an exciting time of growth and continued success.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Tchibo Coffee is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Commercial Analyst – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the drinks company that has been successfully providing high quality coffee machines, coffee and related products to businesses across the UK since 1991.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants within two weeks, but if you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.