Teaching Assistant - SEN Support
Would you like to work in a warm and friendly environment where children are valued and respected and offered a education catered to their individual needs.
If you want to make a different to the learners lives then please don't delay in applying for this hugely rewarding position.
This aspirational and friendly SEN school on the outskirts of Hull is looking for a teaching assistant to join their team starting in December 2016 (or as soon after taking any notice period into consideration)
This is a long term position, 3 days a week- term time only. The school welcomes learners with Profound and multiple learning disabilities to severe or moderate learning disabilities.
- Long term Teaching Assistant role
- Team Teach training provided by Randstad Education or the school
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Any experience level will be considered, ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to supporting learners with SEN
- Relevant experience/Knowledge of UK SEN settings (desirable)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Supporting KS1- KS4 SEN learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.