SATS intervention Tutor
Do you have experience of delivering interventions to Key Stage 2 pupils?
Can you make a positive impact on pupils learning and progress in the school year up to SATs in 2017.
At Randstad Education we believe communication is the key to professional and successful working relationships. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced teaching assistant or teacher who is looking to join a welcoming and supportive school, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. We strive to listen to our candidates in order to find the right position to meet their needs.
The ideal candidate for this role should:
* Have experience of supporting the delivery of the National Curriculum in Year 6 within the last two academic years
* Plan, prepare and deliver engaging interventions for group & individual sessions that keep pupils focused on progression and attainment
* Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising standards
* Have excellent subject knowledge of the core subjects at KS2, specifically Year 6
* Have a strong commitment to their own professional development, supported by a strong and committed Management Team
To join our Randstad Education team and be successful in this SATs Interventions role you will need to:
* Have an interest in developing well rounded pupils
* Have experience working with children supporting SATs preparation in a previous role
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
In reward for our teacher's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, Teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.