Year 1 Teacher
Year 2 Teacher - Bradford BD3
£140 - £160 per day
2 Terms, starting before Christmas
Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow? Excited about the opportunity to inspire & enthuse passionate students? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a primary year 1 Supply teacher for a school in Bradford. The school is a larger than average primary school having great resources and support structure in place. The school are looking for an experienced teacher for the role who has excellent knowledge of the current national curriculum across lower KS1.
The role will be to cover for 2 terms from January, but ideally to start 2 weeks before Christmas.
You will take a confident lead in the classroom with a passion for raising standards of young people.
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- PGCE certification
- A relevant degree qualification
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don?t hesitate, apply today.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Randstad Education Offer;
- Highly Competitive pay, Gaurenteed Pay Scheme for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
- Leeds based team to work closely along side you
- Large capacity of available work to have the flexibility to choose your ideal assignment
- Temp & Perm Positions
- CPD - In house training
At Randstad Education we believe that looking after our candidates is as important as looking after our schools. We keep in close regular contact regarding available work and offer highly competitive pay rates. We also operate a 24hr on call service from our Leeds office & hold regular events and training for our candidates to maintain a team feel.
For further information please contact David Fleming in our Leeds Branch on 0113 246 2500