Field Service Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Field Service Engineer for our client based in Bristol.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £24,000.00 - £25,000.00 Per Annum depending on experience.
Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer to cover the South West area carrying out maintenance and repair.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Fault finding
- Engine electrical and mechanical problem resolution
- Electrical and mechanical component replacement
- Basic wet and dry engine service
- Control panel modifications
- Customer liaison
- Call-out cover
- Comply with all aspect of the company ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 procedures, proactively contributing to the company's continuous improvement programme.
- Relevant qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Diesel Fitting/ Plant i.e. City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent. OR to have served/completed an approved apprenticeship in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering OR proven experience servicing and repairing generator sets predominantly FG Wilson, Cummins etc
- Fault finding skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a Field Service environment
- Full Driving Licence (with towing categories preferred)
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Holder of CSCS Card preferred but not essential as training can be given
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2721
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Field Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly