Field Service Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Field Service Engineer for our client based in Bristol.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £24,000.00 - £25,000.00 Per Annum depending on experience.
Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer to cover the South West area carrying out maintenance and repair.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Fault finding
- Engine electrical and mechanical problem resolution
- Electrical and mechanical component replacement
- Basic wet and dry engine service
- Control panel modifications
- Customer liaison
- Call-out cover
- Comply with all aspect of the company ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 procedures, proactively contributing to the company's continuous improvement programme.
- Relevant qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Diesel Fitting/ Plant i.e. City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent. OR to have served/completed an approved apprenticeship in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering OR proven experience servicing and repairing generator sets predominantly FG Wilson, Cummins etc
- Fault finding skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a Field Service environment
- Full Driving Licence (with towing categories preferred)
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Holder of CSCS Card preferred but not essential as training can be given
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2721
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.