Coach Driver - Europe
The role of a Coach Driver with Topdeck Travel
Our drivers are responsible, together with their follow crew, for the day-to-day running of our European trips. This involves:
- driving our passengers safely around Europe;
- navigating between and within cities, including planning the route with your fellow crew;
- cleaning the coach regularly;
- basic coach maintenance;
- maintaining all coach documentation and coach related accounts;
- socializing with the group; and
- assisting your fellow crew in other daily tasks.
What we look for in our Coach Drivers
We want drivers who:
- have a genuine interest in and love for European travel;
- put passenger safety and comfort above all else;
- are organized, with the ability to remain flexible where required;
- can solve problems logically and creatively;
- take pride in their work and their vehicle;
- prioritise team work; and
- demonstrate professionalism at all times.
How do you become a Coach Driver for Topdeck?
Eligibility to work
To apply you must be able to work in the UK and Europe. You must have:
- UK or European Union Passport;
- UK Right of Abode/Residency; or
- UK Ancestry Visa.
All drivers must have the following prior to our Training Trip commencing in March/April 2017 (please note these documents can take up to 4 months):
- UK or European manual “D” class driving license;
- Digital tachograph card; and
- Driver certificate of professional competence card (CPC).
Core skills and competencies
As a driver you must:
- be proficient in English;
- have a positive and proactive ‘want to help’ attitude;
- be aged 23 or over;
- have a good level of fitness; and
- be able to relocate to London for the main summer operating season.
How do I apply?
Please complete our online application form at topdeck.travel/jobs.