ICT/Reprographics Technician - Full time basis
For over 20 years, Randstad Education has been assisting both Teachers and support staff in to schools building great relationships and experience. If you are considering a new environment and approach to teaching then don't miss out and get in touch!
We are currently searching for a ICT/Reprographics Technician to work in a secondary school in the Leicestershire area. The role is suited to well-motivated practitioners keen to share their enthusiasm for ICT in the classroom and making a contribution to the school. This position calls for an immediate start and is on full time basis.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Degree or Experience in this field
- Available ASAP
- To assist all college users regarding password set up and changes and other data access/filter protocols.
- To assist school management in maximising the potential of CCTV and other security systems.
- To perform routine maintenance and repairs on devices and peripheral equipment (e.g. printers) as required and troubleshoot equipment breakdowns.
- Under the line management of the Reprographics Officer, provide support and cover to provide a good quality reprographics service, to all users, in an efficient and timely manner.
An established a supportive environment where every individual is encouraged and supported to do the best they can do. Whilst underpinning their core values: Aspire, Enjoy and Achieve.
If you are looking to become part of this dynamic team dedicated to the pupils then please get in touch on 0116 2081110.