5 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Collections Advisor? We are currently recruiting Collections Advisor's for a well known financial services Client based in Cardiff. Due to continued business success, they are looking to recruit experienced debt collections candidates. You will be based at their Cardiff office and join part of a friendly and supportive team.
As part of this team (and with your prior experience in a similar role), you will quickly become an integral part of the business, assisting customers in financial difficulty. You will make outgoing and receive incoming calls, negotiate payment plans, update the system and ensure the best customer experience at all times to promote a positive company image.
Your previous experience will be rewarded with a generous basic salary, as well as additional incentives and benefits.
- To work through a queue of collections cases which will involve every stage of arrears from initial default to pre-litigation
- To make outbound and receive inbound calls from clients unable or unwilling to maintain payments
- Negotiating payment plans to match client budgets and company requirements
- Working within agreed SLAs and to challenging targets
- Working within all company guidelines and with 100% adherence to FSA guidelines
All candidates must be able to pass a credit check
Office hours are Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm with occasional weekends
Apply for Collections Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly