Suplier Partnership Manager (Aviation) - 8053AP
FRENCH SELECTION UK
Suplier Partnership Manager (Aviation)
Supply Chain, Supplier, Product, Negotiation, Relationship Management, Relationship Building, Business Development, Logistics, Aviation, Pilot, Flying, Airline, Charter, Product Strategy, Product Implementation, Sales, Inside Sales, Hertfordshire, Travel, Europe, America
Salary: Up to £28k p.a. + Excellent Benefits
Location: Luton, Hertfordshire
At commutable distance by car from Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Stevenage, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, North London, Hatfield, Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Cheshunt, Potters Bar, Watford, Borehamwood, M1 corridor, A1 Corridor, M25 Corridor, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 8053AP
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a global provider of aviation services. With their dynamic, innovative and passionate team, they have become leaders in their industry.
Your role will be to create, manage and optimise relationships with suppliers. With help from the various internal teams, you will implement and drive product strategy in order to favour contract negotiation and optimise the proposed services.
- To create and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and partners
- To negotiate and close contracts
- To source, qualify and develop relationships with new suppliers
- To be responsible for electronic management and scheduling software
- To work closely with Sales, Operations, Marketing, Finance and Technical teams
- To ensure that the supply chain runs smoothly and efficiently at all times
- To travel within Europe and North America when required
- Previous experience within Supply Chain Management - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience within the Aviation Industry - DESIRABLE
- Fluency in at least one other European language - DESIRABLE
- A passion for sales, innovation and technology
- Dynamic, personable and professional individual
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills to evaluate and optimise the supply chain
- Confident, pro-active profile with presentation skills
From £26K to £28k pa + Bonus + Health Insurance + Pension Plan
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.