The suitable candidate must have previous sign making experience and be flexible enough to work overtime at short notice in order to fulfil customer deadlines. Applicants should have a clean driving licence and must be a good all-rounder to produce quality signage. Applicants must be able to work with other members of staff and the production manager, as well as being able to learn new skills. Must be punctual and able to manage demanding workload whilst maintaining a high quality.
Details of job role:
- Install of vinyl graphics both at work and on site. These range from vehicle graphics, window vinyl’s, Point of Sale, etc.
- Laminating various vinyl prints and also various boards that may come off our UV flatbed printer.
- Packing signs properly for courier, weighing, marking parcels and sorting paperwork appropriately.
- Sign fitting on site. This will involve at times using and erecting portable scaffold. Use of hand held power tools. Digging holes for posts. Meeting with customers on site. Making sure jobs signed off once fitted.
- In-House sign making. This will involve making up banners, trimming prints both roll material and boards by hand if needed. Building light boxes, preparing flat cut lettering, polishing acrylics, exhibition graphics, trimming wallpaper, etc.
- Tidying workplace. Using bins provided, emptying bins in skips, cleaning worktables down and hoovering up when needed.
The right candidate would also have the opportunity to be trained in other areas for holiday cover if necessary.
Applicant has the chance to work for a friendly family run business.
Salary will be negotiable on each applicant.
E-mail us by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Apply for Sign Maker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly