Marketing Design Executive / Designer
Job Title: Marketing Design Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
Our client is Scotland's leading home improvement's company with a strong brand identity and a reputation for quality and service. They currently have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing design executive to join their team based in Dunfermline.
The role offers exposure to a wide range of marketing functions:
- The primary role of this position is the production of all in house marketing material. This includes point of sale print, online promotional material and other sales collateral.
- Co-ordination, implementation and promotion of sales incentives.
- Internal event management, including monthly National sales meeting.
You will have key responsibility for all of the above projects, from initial concept to final execution, ensuring they are delivered within agreed timescales and budgets.
Required skills and experience:
- Relevant further education qualification in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A minimum of three years' experience in a marketing/design role.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Experience working with both internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Strong IT skills within MS Office.
- A creative and imaginative personality.
This is an exciting role within an energetic, dynamic team and has excellent scope for career development.
If you have the required skills and experience please click the APPLY button and attach your CV.
Candidates with experience of; Marketing Design Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, Marketing Content Designer, Graphic Designer, User Experience Developer, Digital Designer, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Photoshop Designer, InDesign Designer, Adobe Manager, Illustrator Designer, Marketing Designer, Materials Designer, Magazine Designer will also be considered for this role.