5 days left
- Full Time
HR Administrator, Huddersfield
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator within the Myers Group based in Huddersfield. We are offering a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The Myers Group is a progressive family owned business based in Huddersfield, with 350 employees and providing building products and services throughout Yorkshire.
The successful HR Administrator will report to the Group Director and will have responsibility for a range of HR administrative duties and will support the Senior Management Team.
The role will be based at the Group’s Head Office in Huddersfield.
We are looking to recruit an individual with previous HR administrative experience, with strong organisational and communication skills.
Key Responsibilities of our HR Administrator:
- Supporting the Senior Team with their HR administration requirements.
- Managing the electronic HR Database.
- Ensuring all Group processes and procedures are followed and monitoring Group compliance.
- To attend meetings as required, take, prepare and distribute minutes.
- Supporting the Payroll Administrator where required.
- General typing, dealing with daily correspondence and telephone enquiries to the department.
- Ensure all new starters are provided with the relevant information and support during the early stages of employment.
- Liaising with colleagues at all levels and departments as necessary, ensuring strong communication channels.
- Responding to general staff and management queries on a day to day basis.
Desirable Attributes required by the HR Administrator:
- Must have previous experience working in a similar role.
- Must be PC literate.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to ensure full confidentiality when dealing with sensitive matters.
- To work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent organisational skills and good time management.
- Must be self-driven, genuine with a positive attitude and clear focus.
- Must be sufficiently mobile and flexible to work beyond the call of duty to achieve results.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential. The successful applicant will be required to commence at the earliest opportunity.
Applications are invited from individuals who are enthusiastic with a positive attitude and an eye for detail.
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package including pension, health care, generous holiday allowance, plus many other employee benefits.
If you would like to join our team as a HR Administrator, please click ‘apply’ today.
Unfortunately, we can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly