Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Finance Administrator
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Monmouth, NP25
Salary: £17000 - £19000 per annum
Position: Full Time - Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
The company is a leading importer of natural stone and porcelain products in the UK; the company is a family run business still expanding and searching for new locations for their distinctive showrooms throughout the UK.
The company is currently recruiting for an experienced individual; preferably AAT qualified, to work as part of a small team based in the company's head office in Monmouth, South East Wales.
This individual needs to have knowledge of all aspects of the accounts department and be flexible in sharing duties with existing accounts staff as follows;
- All aspects of purchase ledger - data entry, processing supplier payments on line (foreign and UK), checking supplier statements, maintaining the purchase ledger balances
- All aspects of sales ledger - entry of sales receipts, credit control, production of statements, processing refunds, maintain the sales ledger balances.
- Reconciliation of bank, petty cash, business charge card accounts
- Reconciliation of general ledger control accounts
- Processing petty cash receipts, employee expenses
- General Ledger entries, prepayments, accruals
- VAT return
- Knowledge of Deferred VAT and Intrastats would be preferred but not essential.
The company has a personal portable pension scheme, to which the company contribute 5%, 20 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Invoice Administrator, Administrator, Admin, Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, AAT, AAT Qualified, AAT Finance, AAT Accounts Assistant will also be considered for this role.