Senior Business Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Business Analyst
Location: South West London – Putney (SW15)
Salary: 60k-70k (depending upon experience) plus benefits
An international provider of market-leading software is seeking an experienced delivery focused, Senior Business Analyst. This is a demanding role which requires a wealth of experience, good judgment and the ability to make software meet the functional and commercial needs of the business as well as contribute to identifying and steering the company’s future product direction.
This is a highly visible senior role and you will be joining a small, friendly, very experienced and productive team based in South West London (SW15); working on a variety of interesting projects across a broad business domain.
Desirable Skills and Experience
The selected candidate must have the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and have the capability to analyse and challenge problems and improve on solutions, with the flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing requirements.
- 7+ years solid business analysis experience
- Extensive knowledge of key business analysis techniques, including:
- Requirements elicitation
- Solution design
- Modelling business systems and processes
- Stakeholder management
- Workshop facilitation
- Proven experience working within waterfall and agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of UX principles and experience designing user interfaces
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Experience in commercial software development
- Experience in integrating to Tier 1 and Tier 2 ERP systems such as Oracle, Infor and SAP.
- Solid understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures
- Experience in defining and delivering real time web service integrations
- Experience in delivering web–based products and experience of managing and developing bespoke software
- Experience within Facilities Management or Service Provision industries
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET web applications
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Experience working in mobile application development projects
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
Only candidates with a valid EU work permit will be considered at this time
No recruitment agencies – thank you.
Apply for Senior Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly