Primary Supply Teacher
Are you a Primary Supply Teacher available to work in the Tilbury area? Would you like to be part of an Academy with a supportive teaching team?
We are working with an Academy that has evident strong values. Everyone in the community is included, this school understands that not everyone learns in the same way, learning experiences follow learner's own interests and are relevant to their experiences.
This is a large academy serving the pupils aged 3 to 11 in central Tilbury. They can accommodate 104 children in the nursery and up to 630 children in Reception to Year 6.
This is a respectful school, where children, staff and parents talk to each other respectfully. Pupils, parents, staff and governors work together as a whole school community to encourage active learning in a safe and stimulating environment, where each child is given opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Beautifully decorated school
- Designated library area
- Interactive whiteboards
- Projectors and wireless internet access
- On-going support and training for personal development
- Easy access to all main motorways
- Planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- To provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Attending departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Participating and organising extra curriculum activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Communicating with parent and carers over pupils progression
- PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils and interested in the position above, then don't hesitate to apply immediately today. Please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Katie Drury.
Randstad Education work with over 200 primary schools in Essex at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
Randstad Education also offers a Guaranteed Work Agreement where we will guarantee to pay you for a certain amount of days each week even if you do not work those days.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
Apply for Supply Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly