Job Opportunity for a RE Teacher (Burnley)
* Are you currently a Teacher of RE and are looking for a new and exciting challenge within your chosen subject?
* Are you a strong and determined Teacher looking to make a real difference within the classroom?
* Do you take a proactive approach when tackling challenges within the classroom?
* Are you registered with the General Teaching Council for England (GTCE)?
If you can answer yes to all of the above then this could be the job for you!
I am actively recruiting for a Qualified RE teacher with experience of teaching KS3 and KS4 to work in a secondary school in Burnley. In order to be considered for the post you must:
* be registered with the GTCE
* Have a strong work ethic with a passion to teach.
* be able to go into a classroom and teach mixed size classes confidently
* develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
* ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
* have extensive experience within this field and be able to provide references to support your experience
* have a genuine passion for your subject and strive to achieve the highest possible standards of teaching
This school has a large catchment area and supports students from all different backgrounds and cultures. They are looking for a enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated teacher who really wants to make a difference to the lives of the children within the school
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Santa Benga at Randstad Education in Preston on the contact details provided.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks