5 days left
- Full Time
A great opportunity for an ambitious teacher to join a proud and successful primary school in the Barnsley area.
This Primary School is rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. It is an average size school with a strong Senior Leadership team who work hard to ensure that children receive the best learning experience. As a member of the admin team, you will ensure that you are able to form solid relationships with parents, staff members and colleagues.
A career at this school can offer you:
* Friendly, honest and hard working children
* The chance to work in a school that is proud of it's commitment to its staff's professional and personal growth
* An inclusive and supportive environment for it's pupil and staff
* A friendly staff with a good sense of humour and realism.
In return they will require a person who will:
* Be polite and efficiently deal with parent and visitors
* Provide general clerical administrative support
* Deal with telephone enquiries
* Maintain manual and computerised records.
The school will be holding interviews ASAP. Don't miss out on this opportunity by applying with an updated CV.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly