Year 2 Primary Teacher
Year 2 Teacher - Crawley
Good rates Of Pay
Full time - 2 Term Contract
Starting January 2017
Do you have experience teaching in Year 2? Have you the confidence to guide a class through the SATs? Are you available in January to work in an infant School in Crawley?
If you answered yes then this is the job and school for you!
This Infant Academy believe that education is a unique experience which should equip children with all the skills they need to be successful, active members of their community and to enjoy all that the 21st Century has to offer. They have a simple philosophy which underpins everything they do, and believe if children are enjoying what they are doing, they will learn. Their aim is that children will be engaged in learning that develops their knowledge, skills and understanding, challenges them, excites their imagination and fosters creativity. They believe that children should have high expectations of themselves, be proud of their achievements and respect others.
- Accessible Public transport links
- Local free parking available
- TA support in every classroom
- Bright and spacious classrooms with top of the range resources and technology
- Supportive Senior leadership
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don?t hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications now. Interviews will be this half term and the role will start in January.
We also require other teachers for a variety of other short term, long term and permanent contracts across the Crawley area and the southern part of Surrey.
We have a 'Recommend a Friend' scheme where if a teacher who you have recommended to us works for us for 30 days, you will receive a £300 voucher. Get in touch today.