Year 6 - KS2 Primary Teacher - Bognor Regis
Year 6 - KS2 Primary Teacher
Bognor Regis, West Sussex
£22,467 - £3,160 per annum
Primary Year 6 Teacher required part-time starting in January 2017 for a small primary school located in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.
Are you an experienced Year 6 Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver stimulating, and engaging lessons? If so this is the role for you!
Our school believes that it should be a challenging, stimulating and happy place in which learning is the core business. They want children to have the opportunity to achieve success whilst seeking to fulfil their potential as independent learners.
- This is a 3 day per week job-share role teaching a challenging, but talented Year 6 class. Days of work will be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Duties will include planning and marking, assessment, parents evenings and after school club assistance, PE.
- Teachers must hold QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary with proven strong behavioural management skills.
- NQT's with KS2 experience will be considered.
About this primary setting:
- 250 mixed pupils on roll.
- Graded 'Good' at latest Ofsted inspection.
- Passionate and inspiring Head teacher and staff.
- 30% of pupils have English as a second language.
- A proportion of pupils come from minority ethnic backgrounds.
- Eight new classes have just been completed to accommodate the expansion from a junior towards a two form entry primary school.
- School Ethos centred on academic progress, care, well-being, social and emotional aspects of learning, enrichment, life-skills and enterprise.
- Spacious modern indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Onsite teacher car parking.
- The behaviour of pupils is good.
- Pupils are proud of their own and others' achievements.
- Year 6 English and Maths results were recorded as average, so improvement will be required.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Recommend a teacher and you will receive £300 for each person that successfully completes 30 days of work for us.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this upcoming opportunity please apply immediately with an up-to-date CV.
Apply for Year 6 - KS2 Primary Teacher - Bognor Regis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly