Primary KS1 Teacher - Arundel
Primary Teacher - KS1 - Arundel
Part-Time job share role
£22,244 - £32,831 pro rata
3rd Janaury start 2017
Primary KS1 Teacher required to teach a Year 1 class 3 days per week starting in Janaury 2017 based in Arundel.
This is a school who are proud of how well they care for the children in the school and how the excellent quality of teaching ensures that all children make good, consistent progress within a supportive, encouraging environment.
- 3 day a week cover contract teaching an energetic year 1 class.
- Duties will include marking and some planning when required.
- Teachers must hold QTS and have KS1 experience in a mainstream primary.
About this school:
- 250 plus pupils on roll
- Provides a stimulating learning environment for all children within a caring ethos
- Pupil results increasing year upon year
- The school curriculum is exciting and will inspire children to nurture a passion for learning
- Inclusive culture
- High expectations within a rewarding environment.
- Learners achieve above average results.
- Learners are taught to ask probing questions and self driven learning is promoted.
- Enthusiastic about learning.
Requirements for candidates will include:
-Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD available ? after school 2 hour training sessions delivered by a dynamic head teacher on a range of topics including Teach Like a Champion, Delivering and Planning Outstanding Lessons, Assessment for Learning etc. and for SEN settings Team Teach training can be provided.
Refer a friend and receive £300 in high street vouchers once they have completed 30 days work through Randstad.
If you are seeking a part-time role from Janaury and you are a specialist KS2 Teacher then please get in touch right away as this role will not be open for long.