5 days left
- Full Time
RE Teacher - Salford
£100 - £160 per day
Commencing January 2017 until the summer
Are you an enthusiastic and tenacious RE Teacher looking for your next exciting position?
Then we may have your dream job.
-Full time, ongoing position until summer
-Enthusiastic pupils with a willingness to learn
-Easy access to motorway
-Excellent public transport links
-Free parking on site
- Teaching RE at both KS3 & KS4
- Teaching some PSHE as well
- Driving performance within the classroom
- Ensuring targets are met and exceeded
- Managing behaviour within the classroom
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- PGCE certification
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school apply today.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
Apply for RE Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly