FOH Team Member
Babaji is an all day restaurant offering contemporary, authentic Turkish cuisine, conceived by Alan Yau.
The heart of Babaji is the traditional wood fire oven. Central to the menu is Pide, Turkish pizza, topped with fragrant fresh ingredients and cooked in the wood fired oven. Working with fresh and high quality ingredients, every dish on the menu is lovingly prepared and presented by highly skilled chefs and served by a dedicated, welcoming and intuitive team.
The sublime menu offering is complimented by an exquisite list of Turkish, alcoholic and nonalcoholic, drinks, teas and coffees.
Service is informal, yet efficient; instinctively warm and sincere in the Turkish tradition.
Babaji brings the unique and vibrant culture, cuisine and energy of Istanbul to Soho, the very heart of cosmopolitan London.
A fantastic opportunity for a FOH team member has arisen to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Passion for creating and delivering excellent customer service
• Ability to deliver warm and caring hospitality and support team work
• Confident communication skills
• Enthusiasm and enjoys a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Motivation to learn and progress In return we offer:
• 28 days holiday, inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays per holiday year
• Competitive remuneration package
• An environment that will enable you to develop
• Career development and training as you progress within the company
• Meals on duty
• Child care voucher scheme Full time opportunities are immediately available. You will have to be flexible with the working shifts and hours.