Architectural Metalwork Installer/Crew
5 days left
- Full Time
Title: Architectural Metalwork Installer/Crew Leader
Location: Working on sites primarily in North East England but occasionally required to work further afield
Rate: £12.50 to £14.00 per hour depending on experience
Hours: Normal hours of work are 39.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday Overtime opportunities
The company manufactures and fits a range of mild and stainless steel secondary steelwork and architectural metalwork including balustrade, staircases, handrails, railings & gates. Installation staff work in 2 or 3 man teams consisting of a crew leader and 1 or 2 labourers.
We are looking to appoint a new crew leader, who should be an experienced or time-served metalwork installer capable of installing similar products.
In addition to a background in metalwork, the successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail as well as good communication and teamwork skills.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
* Architectural Metalwork Installation Experience - essential
* Full Driving License - essential
* CSCS Card - essential - will be provided if not already held
* (SMAW) Stick Welding - highly advantageous
* MIG & TIG Welding - advantageous
* Further specialist training such as SSSTS, PASMA, etc. - advantageous but will be supplied where not already covered.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.
Apply for Architectural Metalwork Installer/Crew
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly