Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager - East London
A M&E Contractor based in Bury St Edmunds are recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager to work on a large scale residential apartment block in Stepney, East London consisting of 225 apartments. The project will be running for a period of 15 months starting as soon as possible.
The key objectives of this role as a Mechanical Project Manager is to have overall responsibility for the mechanical elements of the projects ensuring that the business meets programme, cost, safety and quality objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified engineer who will drive the design, co-ordination, delivery and handover of all projects.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience of working on large residential new build projects.
· Working for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
· Consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org