Registered Care Manager – Make a difference!
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to empower people to deliver results, high quality services and build a fantastic reputation locally? We are looking for a Registered Care Manager in the Bath/Somerset area, £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Our client is a family owned, innovative care provider who specialises in private and local authority funded community care. They specialise in providing a consistent and bespoke, quality home care services to their clients in their own homes.
This is an established service that requires a forward-thinking Care Manager to build upon the solid foundations in place and look to cascade positive ideas throughout the staff team, to ensure the service provided to their clients remains at the highest standards of care.
The Registered Care Manager role is to manage the day to day running of the operations ensuring compliance and acting in the best interests of the service users they support.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Essential Standards
- Relationship building with local authorities and potential client base
- Arranging and providing mandatory training updates
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Health & safety assessments & risk assessments
- Quality assurance visits
- Care planning
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of all office and care staff
What criteria do I need to be a Registered Care Manager?
- Previous experience within a Managerial role and providing care in the community
- A minimum of QCF Level 5 Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
You can expect to receive:
- A salary of £35K-£40K (D.O.E)
- Generous performance bonus
- Career progression opportunities
Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service you manage and lead a team to do the same, we would love to hear from you.
This position would suit somebody living close to Frome in Somerset but could be commutable from Bath, Shepton Mallet, Trowbridge or Warminster and surrounding areas.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.
Apply for Registered Care Manager – Make a difference!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly