Casual Production Operative / Packing Line Operative
Job Title: Casual Production Operatives x 14
Hours: 06.00 - 18.00 hours
Closing Date: Friday 25th Nov 2016
Our client is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, they are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
If you are a motivated and responsible individual who has a passion for delivering customer excellence then this might just be the new role for you.
Reporting directly to the Area Leader you will work with the Production Team.
- Aid the smooth and efficient running of the working area.
- Positively working to achieve the production plan within the quality parameters.
- Monitor the quality of the raw material and finished product ensuring that you operate in a hygienic manner.
- Maintaining high standards of working and personal hygiene.
- Flexibility and be able to work as a part of a team.
- Experience on a high speed packing line in a time pressured environment.
- Experience in carrying out grading and packing tasks in line with operational requirements.
- Understanding of how to grade and pack basic raw material and assess quality in line with customer specifications.
- Experience of packing and stacking at the end of the line in preparation for FLT drivers to collect products.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Packing Operative, Food Manufacturing Operative, Manufacturing Operator, Processing Assistant, Line Operative, Manufacturing Process Operative, Production Operative, Line Operative, Manufacturing Technician may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Casual Production Operative / Packing Line Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly