Reporting Insights Manager / MI Manager / Intelligence Analyst
Job Title: Senior Reporting and Insights Manager
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Salary: Competitive salary (negotiable) + benefits
Enthusiastic Senior Reporting and Insights Manager required to lead the development and execution of client reporting across the portfolio of clients running across a variety of disciplines including paid and natural search, display and paid social.
Based in the Shrewsbury office, the successful candidate will be a key part of an evolving team building reporting solutions in both Excel and third party data management and reporting platforms such as Datorama, as well as working with wider stakeholders to deliver ad hoc insights reports across the business for clients.
In their new role, the successful candidate will be:
- Setting and driving reporting strategy and documentation, forecasts and business cases.
- Establishing workflows and processes within the Data & Insights team as well as workflows cross team.
- Scoping requirements of reports in Excel, dashboard reports or other reporting tools.
- Overseeing collation and presentation of data insights from seasonal or vertical trends to key trend changes and future impacts.
- Connection of data sources into platforms.
- Documenting all workflows and processes.
- Line management, training and personal development of one direct report.
- Part of the interview panel for selecting new recruits.
- Supporting new business teams with pitch support.
- Identifying and supporting business development opportunities.
- Understanding and pioneering company policy and process.
To apply for the role of Senior Reporting and Insights Manager you should have the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience of using Excel for reporting, including advanced usage of formulas and pivot tables
- Experience of integrating wider data sources into Excel reporting
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external in understanding requirements, designing and building reports and maintaining reports over time
- Experience working with third party data platforms and managing third party relationships
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent levels of communication
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for delivering excellence for our clients
- Experience managing and developing team members
Please be aware that only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; MI and Insights Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Systems Analyst, Solutions Analyst, Business Analyst, MI Manager, Insights Analyst, BI Analyst, Information Analyst, Senior Analyst, Insights Manager will also be considered for this role.