Product Manager / Software Product Manager / Product Development
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Salary: Competitive salary (negotiable) + benefits
The company is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Product Manager to develop the company's client's flagship platform and related technologies. Based in the Shrewsbury office, the successful candidate will be a key part of an evolving team that is producing a suite of tools to manage, support and enhance high profile internet marketing campaigns through bespoke tools and accessing a global network of digital specialists.
The Product Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the software product lifecycle for the client's suite of products. This starts with product feature planning and vision, through development of the product and ongoing evangelism through presentations and training across the business.
The successful candidate will be very hands on, very organized and data obsessed - a clear communicator at all levels and always thinking ahead.
- Work with the Group PM to lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers.
- Conduct and integrate usability studies across all levels of the business and research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products.
- Act as an ambassador, champion and evangelist for the product.
- Represent the user throughout the process of defining, designing, building, testing and launching a product and any new features.
- Analyse user journeys and use the findings to assess how to improve the customer experience.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team from development, marketing, finance and support through the development process and into ongoing operations.
- Introduce and drive best practice iterative product scoping techniques (eg prototyping, user testing).
To apply for the role of Product Manager you should have the following skills and experiences:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- A strong analytical background and be able to work well to deadlines
- Team player, self-motivated, able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Ability to build effective relationships with other stakeholders inside and outside the Scrum Team, demonstrating active listening skills and producing true collaboration
- Proven track-record in gaining respect from the wider organisation for your product decisions
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and make sense of complexity for self and others
- Ability to express technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated project management and problem solving skills
- Personable, enthusiastic, and articulate
- Entrepreneurial outlook and fun spirit
- Enjoys effective collaboration with people at all levels
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for product management
Please be aware that only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Keywords: Product Manager, Software Product Owner, Software Product Manager, Product Engineer, Product Development Manager, Online Product Developer, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, will also be considered for this role.