Client Service Manager
Client Service Manager - Hyde
Here at The RSK Group, we have an opportunity for an experienced Client Service Manager to join our team based in Hyde, on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £17,000 - £20,000 per annum.
Envirolab, a member of RSK Group plc, is an analytical laboratory with an outstanding track record for delivering analysis competitively and on time. The company provides analytical services for a variety of organic and inorganic analytes in a range of matrices. Along with being UKAS and MCERTS accredited, Envirolab also holds a FERA licence for the importation and transfer of soils from any country. Because of recent expansion, the Cheshire lab is now looking to recruit an experienced Client Manager to work alongside the existing team.
Your key responsibilities as our Client Service Manager will be:
- Be the main contact for our clients
- Keeping clients informed about the progress of their projects
- Main point of contact for clients
- Keep clients informed of progress of projects
- Maintain relationships with current clients
- Checking client scheduling
- Produce and approve reports and invoices
- Complete Month End sales figures and issue to directors
- Complete weekly invoice batch for accounts to be able to chase for payment
- Work closely with the admin team to ensure all project related admin tasks are completed daily
- Assist with production of KPI data
- Any other duties deemed reasonable for this position.
Client Service Manager Person Specification:
- Previous experience of speaking with client is essential
- Previous experience within contaminated land and knowledge of chemical testing would be an advantage
- Competent with Microsoft office packages
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Tenacious and self motivated
In return, as our Client Service Manager we offer:
- £17,000 - £20,000
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
- Regular training and career development
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Client Service Manager then please click ‘Apply’ today, stating your salary expectations.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter.
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.