Our client is amongst the finest London boarding kennels and will look after your pet with such dedication and care that you won't have a worry in the world. Being one of the finest London boarding kennels & Cattery, our client, offers intensive pet care that is undertaken with the same level of attention that they would give their own pets.
Right now, our client is looking for a well motivated and responsible person with can do attitude to join their team as a Kennel Assistant
Experience working with dogs and cats would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given in the following areas:
- Giving daily welfare checks to all animals.
- Ensuring that all pets are fed the appropriate diets and water is available at all times.
- Ensure hygiene in the animal sections.
- Ensuring each animal receives as much exercise and play time during their stay
- Updating all paperwork for the animals under care
- Showing clients around the facilities
So if you’re looking to try start a new path and feel you can give the level of pet care and attention our client is looking for then please send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!