Business Manager - BMW
We are working on behalf of Lloyd Motor Group to fill this vacancy. This position is based at our South Lakes retailer near Grange-over-Sands.
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a BMW Business Manager to join the busy team at their Lloyd South Lakes retailer.
As a Business Manager your primary function will be to sell finance and insurance products to customers, with responsibilities for the following:-
- Assist the Sales Manager to inspire, motivate and lead a team of sales executives to achieve results.
- To prepare and complete all the relevant paperwork accurately in accordance with legal requirements.
- To maintain full and accurate records of all finance transactions for auditing purposes.
- Ensure presence within the sales arena to act as next point of contact once the Customer has received full qualification and demonstration.
- Deliver all financial information to the customer as required, achieving budgeted sales conversion rates and profit for vehicles, plus Finance and Insurance products.
- To assist the Sales Manager and Head of Business in maintaining franchise operating standards.
The ideal Business Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience within the motor industry at Senior Sales / Business Management level is desirable, but we would also consider applicants with a finance sales background
- FCA Accredited
- Commercial awareness and financial analysis
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate the sales team
- IT literate with a full UK driving licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus Company Car.
Hours of work are a minimum of 45 hours per week, to include weekend work on a rota basis, with 7 days off every month.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53202728/ INDHP