Full Time - 37.5 hours per week rotating shift 0600/1400 and 1400/2200
Salary £19217 - plus 30% unsocial for hours after 8pm
Our client is a leading provider of outsourced support services to the healthcare market. The Instrument Management Service division provides a range of support services to operating theatres, the largest of which is the provision of decontamination services for surgical instruments.
Contributing to the management of the Instrument Management Unit, supervising a team of sterile services personnel on a day to day basis. Achieving results by effectively controlling all production areas to ensure compliance of the units contractual KPI’s.
• To effectively and efficiently oversee the preparation of instruments and equipment by the process of cleaning, inspection, assembly and packing within predefined quality standards.
• To safely operate and monitor machines and equipment (washers, sterilisers) effectively and efficiently.
• To monitor and ensure that all production processed by designated team conforms to STERIS Instrument Management Services quality guidelines and ensuring complete contamination control
• To coach, support and guide team members in line with the principles of Performance Management, setting and reviewing goals, acting as a mentor to the team and identifying training and development needs.
• To actively assist and support the Production Manager in the planning and operational process.
• To ensure that all designated staff are kept informed and trained
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS Friday 25th November 2016
Apply for supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly