Training 2000 is a charitable trust set up by a consortium of Lancashire businesses and is now one of the largest Group Training Associations in England, with over 50 years' experience of delivering high quality work-based learning and training programmes to industry and individuals. We have grown to more than 250 staff and 6 centres across the North West and other areas of the UK, working with national employers across a wide range of sectors, whilst maintaining local support.
The Automotive department has a vacancy for a Technical Trainer, with a specialism in Accident Repair, specifically Body / Panel Repair and MET.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for development and delivery of commercial courses and assessments, both classroom and workshop based in the Blackburn based Automotive Centre.
- The post requires a self motivated and effective team player who possesses excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Applicants must have completed a recognised Automotive Qualification.
- A teaching/assessor qualification, although not essential, would be a definite advantage.
- An IQA qualification, although not essential, would be advantageous.
- This role may involve an amount of travel and a current driving licence and availability of a vehicle is therefore essential.
- A willingness to be flexible within the Automotive department to support all courses and projects.
Terms and Conditions:
This full time, permanent post offers an attractive employment package, including benefits such as 27 days holidays in addition to bank holidays, free on-site parking, childcare vouchers, company pension scheme and free life insurance, subject to qualification periods.
Appointments are subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS; formally the CRB), or a check via the Update Service on a relevant enhanced disclosure. Further information can be obtained from www.gov.co.uk.
Closing date for applications: 9th December 2016
If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful for this position.
Committed to Equality of Opportunity and Access for All
Training 2000 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff, sub contractors, visitors, employers and other learners to share this commitment
View the original job article on Hiredonline