Live in Healthcare Assistants – London
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Live in Healthcare Assistants – London and surrounding boroughs (drivers preferred)
Hours: 24 hour periods, 1 week on 1 week off.
Salary: £90 - £140 per 24-hour period
HFH Healthcare is a rapidly expanding complex healthcare service providing bespoke packages of care to highly dependent adults and children living at home.
We are currently recruiting for live-in carers, to look after clients with spinal cord injuries and other health conditions within a home environment around London and surrounding boroughs.
Our aim at HFH Healthcare is to provide our clients with a care team of the highest calibre. Our team of qualified specialist nurse trainers train all selected candidates in our fully equipped specialist training facility and further support all care teams in the client’s home on a daily basis.
• Respecting the family environment
• Assisting with all manual handling
• Communicating and engaging with the client
• Assisting with equipment and all aspects of care
• Bowel evacuation and management
Ideal experience and skills:
• Taking care of a client with a spinal cord injury and other complex health conditions
• Previous experience working as a live-in carer or providing personal care in a home environment
• An understanding of the considerations which need to be taken into account when caring for a client in a family environment
Having a full drivers licence would be an advantage!
If you would like to join our friendly team at HFH and be rewarded for your skills in healthcare, please submit your CV below, or alternatively contact us on 0208 605 9712.
Please be aware that if you do not receive a response to your application within 4 weeks you have been unsuccessful. Our policy at HFH Healthcare is not to keep your details on file unless you advise us otherwise.
Apply for Live in Healthcare Assistants – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly