Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience
Holiday: 28 Days holiday (including bank holiday)
Lazerbeam Fire & Security was formed in 1996 to supply, install, and maintain electronic fire and security solutions in both commercial and domestic contexts.
Our clients range from ordinary households to 5 star establishments as well as sensitive government assets and property. Lazerbeam Fire & Security has been awarded NSI Gold status and are BAFE accredited meaning that we are subject to regular inspections by their governing bodies; because of this, all our work from administration to maintenance and installation, needs to be of the highest possible standards in adherence with their guidelines.
Our experience and knowledge at Lazerbeam is such that we provide a unique insight into this quickly evolving industry. Whatever your operational requirements, Lazerbeam will give the tailored security solutions you desire.
An opportunity has arisen for an Engineer Coordinator to join our existing team at our Wimbledon offices on the new projects and Pre-Planned Maintenance (PPM).
The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively using the planners/calendars, allocating engineers and ensuring the completion of tasks in accordance with the client’s requirements. All bookings are electronic and supported with vehicle trackers for an ease of operations.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Engineer Coordinator
- Book engineers on site, for new projects/ensure maintenance and installations are completed within specified timescales
- Use the PPM Planners and Engineers diary to plan tasks.
- Allocate the correct engineer by skill set and location to complete the task to the client’s requirements.
- Manage the compliance (our security accreditations such as NSI, BAFE,ISO) collation, distribution and filing of installation and maintenance paperwork.
- Handle telephone queries from clients and engineers on outstanding and on-going work orders through the day.
- Provide additional support to undertake colleagues work as and when required.
- Liaise with MD, BDM and Contract Managers to update on progress and highlight issues.
- Any other duties requested by directors.
- Update third-party systems with compliance documents.
- Manage any subcontractors carrying out installation and PPM on behalf of Lazerbeam Fire & Security including all associated paperwork and purchase orders.
- Directly liaise with the sales team regarding orders
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required of the Engineer Coordinator:
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Must possess a positive attitude at all times.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure and prioritise workload with a systematic approach.
- Experience of working in Facilities/engineering/building or Maintenance sector
Career progression and training is offered to the right candidate!