Cass Associates, a well established architecture, landscape and planning practice, seeks a full-time office administrator to join our busy Studio. You will work closely with the partners and other committed professionals, providing administrative support on a variety of interesting projects across the UK.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of managing an office environment, working with office systems and dealing with clients, visitors and suppliers;
- Excellent copy and audio typing skills and report presentation;
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills;
- Full proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Experience of Photoshop and In-design would be an advantage;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Enthusiasm and a commitment to team working;
- An understanding of health and safety, quality assurance and human resources legislation, and
- An interest in assisting with business development and communications.
We are based in the Ropewalks area of Liverpool close to Liverpool Central Station. The working hours are Monday -Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch between 12.00pm-2.00pm.
Salary will be dependent on experience, but is expected to be between £18,000 and £21,000.
Copies of the Person Specification and Job Description are attached to supporting documents.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to meet our needs please send your CV and a copy of your relevant qualifications by clicking apply below.
The closing date for applications is Monday 12th December 2016