HR / Human Resources Administrator
HR / Human Resources Administrator Bristol £17,800 p.a. + benefits
Opportunity for experienced HR Administrator in UK leading training company
The HR / Human Resources Administrator will provide an efficient, organised and flexible administration service to the HR Team and internal / external customers, developing professional relationships and credibility with stakeholders and managers across this top performing training company. Responsibilities include:
- managing starter / leaver processes from induction stage onwards
- maintaining electronic and hard copy personnel record systems
- ensuring Best Practice HR service and compliance including DBS checks
- preparation of letters / contracts for changes to employee terms and conditions
- management of HR Database / payroll ensuring accuracy
- compiling reports for auditing / monitoring employee data and training
- responding to policy / procedure queries from managers / employees
Our Bristol based client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Fitness, Beauty, Hospitality, Retail, Business, Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors.
On offer is 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives etc.
The ideal HR / Human Resources Administrator will have experience in a similar high demand role working to tight deadlines. Professional and organised, with high energy, enthusiasm and flexibility, you will also need:
- excellent attention to detail with ability to identify and rectify mistakes
- ability to build relationships at all levels
- able to prioritise / multi task / work to deadlines
- strong communication and self-motivation skills
- high level of confidentiality and discretion
You will have some HR / Human Resources experience along with a strong administrative background and track record of service delivery and creation of reports and documents. You will receive all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way.
If you wish to be considered for the role of HR / Human Resources Administrator, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262353R2.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: HR administrator office jobs administration training human resources jobs database management HR administration Bristol South West HR admin jobs HR officer HR manger jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.