GROUP SHEQ MANAGER
3 days left
- Full Time
GROUP SHEQ MANAGER
HOURS OF WORK: 40 hours per week
An excellent opportunity for a Group SHEQ Manager at our Market Leading Company has arisen. Our clients business has expanded nationwide and has three sites throughout the UK with further expansion intended. The business believes in job satisfaction, hard work and strong team ethics; enabling effective provision of services and high customer service output. We are looking for a SHEQ Manager to drive, manage and lead change throughout the department and sites. The role will be based at our Manchester Office.
The ideal GROUP SHEQ MANAGER will:
- Be responsible for the Health, Safety, Environment and product quality at our 3 sites throughout the UK
- Have experience of leading small teams and have the ability to drive forward project work throughout the group with proven results.
- Be a keen problem solver and will be able to work with all levels of staff to achieve high levels of health and safety, ensuring that at all times work is planned, implemented, monitored and reviewed in order to adhere with all policies and procedures in place.
- Be responsible along with your team to undertake safety, health and environment audits of the sites to produce action plans.
- Formulate, communicate and implement an effective SHEQ strategy at all sites
- Be responsible for supporting the site managers with all SHEQ aspects
- Be involved in HSE and EA liaison.
- Manage site activities in respect of employees and contractors, ensuring compliance with health, safety, site and legal requirements
- Identify training needs and action accordingly to ensure continual development of the SHEQ team
Group SHEQ Manager ATRIBUTES
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to influence and gain commitment at all levels
- Be able to motivate and drive the teams performance
- Flexibility, confidence and use of initiative are essential, as the role requires quick thinking enabling the department to offer an efficient and effective service
- Must have a proven background in management and leadership and a strong ability to challenge, influence and motivate at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of coaching, motivating and engaging a team: demonstrating assertiveness and decision making skills and have a can do attitude to your work.
If you would like to be considered for this Group SHEQ Manager role then please click ‘APPLY’ below.
View the original job article on Hiredonline