Senior Design Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Design Engineer with Electrical and Marine engineering bias. This is a permanent position based in Plymouth with salary ranging from approx. £40,500 to £55,000 plus benefits , salary dependent on experience. Chartered engineering status preferred.
- The main responsibility of the Senior Design Engineer is to undertake analysis of components and systems and interpreting results.
- Able to check and authorise technical reports.
- To develop design solutions, preparation of sketches, design calculations
- To scope work and estimates for clients and contribute to HAZID, HAZOPS, design reviews and safety case studies.
- Able to offer advice internal and external regarding electrical marine engineering subjects.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified with chartered engineer status preferred
- Have practical experience in the application of design engineering throughout a project lifecycle
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in a design engineering environment
- It is preferable that candidates have experience of ship/submarine design, where naval experience would be beneficial but not essential
Full details on application. Please send your C.V. to apply and quote Ref: FT2724.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International
Apply for Senior Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly