Senior Design Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Design Engineer with Electrical and Marine engineering bias. This is a permanent position based in Plymouth with salary ranging from approx. £40,500 to £55,000 plus benefits , salary dependent on experience. Chartered engineering status preferred.
- The main responsibility of the Senior Design Engineer is to undertake analysis of components and systems and interpreting results.
- Able to check and authorise technical reports.
- To develop design solutions, preparation of sketches, design calculations
- To scope work and estimates for clients and contribute to HAZID, HAZOPS, design reviews and safety case studies.
- Able to offer advice internal and external regarding electrical marine engineering subjects.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified with chartered engineer status preferred
- Have practical experience in the application of design engineering throughout a project lifecycle
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in a design engineering environment
- It is preferable that candidates have experience of ship/submarine design, where naval experience would be beneficial but not essential
Full details on application. Please send your C.V. to apply and quote Ref: FT2724.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International