Corporate Sales Executive - Bridgend
Corporate Sales Executive
Reports To: Director
Based: Sony UK Technology Centre, Bridgend CF35 5HZ
Salary: Competitive & Uncapped
Due to the expansion of our clients sales team at their main office in Pencoed, they currently have a vacancy for a Corporate Sales Executive and would welcome applications from candidates who are looking to develop their career within the Company.
As a Sales Executive, customer care will always come first to you. So, you will take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and identify exactly what it is that they want and need; our client will take the time to do the same with you, offering all the support and opportunity you need to create a successful career within the company.
A real people person, you will come across as effortless and genuine when talking to customers, as a result, they will trust you to recommend the right vehicles to them along with any available extras, accessories and value added products.
With a thorough knowledge and interest in the products you sell, you will have excellent communication skills both on the telephone and also in the field.
You will also have a track record of successfully achieving and exceeding targets and able to evidence your previous results and successes, also you will have the ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills: You must be confident and articulate with a professional attitude and have excellent communications skills.
- Effective organisational skills: Demonstrated by achieving deadlines, setting priorities and maintaining highly accurate administrative records.
- Customer Service: Ensure the highest standards of customer care at all time.
- Positive Attitude: Friendly and professional, demonstrating a high level of integrity, discretion and objectivity
- Self-motivated: Has the initiative to work unsupervised on projects.
- You will also be expected to seek new opportunities and attend Business Networking
- A full and Valid UK Driving Licence
Education and Experience
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent including English and Mathematics at Grade ‘C; or above. Your knowledge of general IT systems and applications including the MSOffice Suite (Word and Excel) and an excellent understanding of the internet
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Excellent customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 2 years fleet/sales experience is ideal
Required licence or certification: Full driving licence