Domestic Insurance Claims Handler / Negotiator - Motor Industry
Job Title: Domestic Insurance Claims Handler
Location: Sheffield, S4
Salary: £15,500 per annum rising to £16,000 on completion of probationary period
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Start Date: Immediately
The company is one of the UK's leading providers of extended warranty and finance insurance products into the motor trade. Their success relies on their people and everyone within The Company has a part to play in their success.
To gather information from customers in relation to claims, in an accurate, professional and timely manner. Handle Excess & Domestic Insurance products in a suitable, timely manner following the set procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To take first notification of claims and gather all relevant information required for the claim to be dealt with as effectively as possible
- To accurately input claims information onto the company database
- To produce professional correspondence for and on behalf of the business
- Make accurate amendments to policies as and when required
- To meet and achieve individual KPIs and business SLAs
- Provide clear and concise notes on every call received in to the department
- Ensure all invoices are processed in line with company procedure
- Complete any ad hoc duties deemed necessary by the business
It is essential that all applicants possess:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- A professional and courteous manner;
- Exceed expectations when working under pressure;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new skills;
- Excel when working alone or part of a team
- Meticulous attention to detail
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Insurance Claims Handler, Claim Handler, Customer Claims Executive, Claims Account Manager, Trainee Claims Handler, Junior Claims Handler, Claims Customer Service, Insurance Claims, Fraudulent Claims Handler, Insurance Fraud, Fraud Claims Handler, Motor Claims Handler, Personal Injury Claims Handler, Case Handler, Claims Assistant, Legal Claims Handler, Customer Claims Handler, Claims Technician will also be considered for this role.