5 days left
- Full Time
Calsonic Kansei has a unique opportunity available for a Legal Coordinator to join the team in Llanelli on a full time permanent basis.
Calsonic Kansei Europe is a supplier of heat exchange, air conditioning, exhaust, interior, and electronic automotive components. Headquartered in the UK, with operations spread throughout Europe in Spain, Romania, Russia, France and Germany, Calsonic Kansei Europe is positioned to meet the key needs of our European customers.
What are the responsibilities of the Legal Coordinator?
- Drafting and review of contracts
- Liaising with external counsel on business/contract issues
- Assisting/supporting with legal queries from the wider organisation and business functions
- Maintaining professional knowledge of legislative and case law changes
- Statutory and event driven corporate filing and record keeping
- Supporting regional administration of global approval process
- Legal support on corporate and global projects
- Comply with Health, Safety, and Environmental systems requirements
What skills do I need to have to become a Legal Coordinator?
- Current working knowledge of legal issues
- Excellent contract drafting skills
- Excellent communication skills and approachable, positive manner, able to communicate confidently across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries and deadlines
- Ideally possess a recognised legal qualification such as BA Law/LLB/GDL/CILEX Level 6 or equivalent
- Ideally possess LPC or CILEX Graduate Diploma or equivalent
We offer our Legal Coordinator a fantastic benefits package!
- Salary Up to £29,030.22 (Dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
39 hours per week Monday – Friday. Additional hours are expected to be worked in line with business needs and requirements. There may be a requirement to travel as part of the role to other Calsonic Kansei and customer sites as required, this may include international travel.
Closing Date: 22nd November 2016
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join develop your career as our Legal Coordinator.
Apply for Legal Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly