Transport Admin Assistant COJC42688
Our client, a leading provider of logistics services, is proud to be working in partnership with Harvey’s Furniture and Bensons for Beds at their Tewkesbury Distribution Centre.
Experts in the field of furniture home delivery and assembly, they have a network of over 8 Distribution Centres, responsible for delivering furniture to over 300,000 customers per year
Their focus is on delivering the best customer service possible and ensuring that each and every customer that they deliver to is left happy and receives the best in class service from their delivery crews.
In order to meet growing demand, they currently have an opportunity for a Transport Admin Assistant to work as part of the team at their Tewkesbury Distribution Centre. You will be responsible for liaising with the Transport Management to ensure effective control and running of a very busy transport office. You will be able to demonstrate a good telephone manner as the main focus of the role would be dealing with customer issues while drivers are at the property. Additional responsibilities also include but are not limited to:
- Communication with Warehouse admin to ensure communication is provided to drivers.
- Use of internal software to manage customer deliveries
- Daily updates of transport related reports
- Printing and Photocopying
- Drivers briefing and de-briefing
If you have a passion for delivering a great service, want to be part of a winning team and you can answer yes to the following questions then please apply online:
- Have a ‘Can do’ attitude?
- Able to work 5 days per week, typically Monday to Friday?
- They will provide you with full training and the tools to do the rest
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.