Home Care Assistants & Companions - Make A Difference!!
Our client is seeking Home Care Assistants & Companions in Burton-on-Trent and surrounding areas. £8.25 - £17.50 per hour including mileage allowance.
An award winning provider, our client specializes in a consistent, bespoke, service to clients in their own homes. With a minimum of one hour visits, they believe this enables relationships to grow based on the support they provide.
You will need to be available for our busy times which are:
- Early mornings/mornings – help prepare breakfast, support with morning routine/personal care.
- Lunch times – to help prepare meals or to take clients out & personal care.
- Tea calls – personal care & help prepare meals.
- Evenings – to help prepare meals & assist with bedtime routine.
- Alternate weekends.
Even if you are only looking for a few hours a week they would love to hear from you. This position will involve supporting clients with everyday tasks and routines, activities in and around their home plus out and about in the community.
Why work for us as a Home Care Assistant & Companion?
- This is an amazingly rewarding job!
- Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with their companion.
- To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about high quality companionship.
- You will have regular client/clients and will work locally, keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity of care.
- Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
Do I meet the essential criteria to be a Home Care Assistant & Companion?
- Being a driver is essential, as you will be visiting clients in their own homes.
- Are you passionate, have time to spare and want to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Could you offer our clients companionship and support whilst maintaining their dignity?
- Are you naturally caring and dependable with an excellent work ethic?
- Willing to undertake a DBS check? Fee £50 refundable after 12 weeks.
- Willing to partake in training courses?
It would be great if you could provide a fantastic covering letter, maybe include what attracted you to apply for this position and what you feel you could bring to the role. Don’t worry if you have any questions we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have. So please click on apply!
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.