Salary: Competitive salary + pension
A well-established system integration company that’s core business is the design; manufacture and commissioning of integrated control systems incorporating PLCs, SCADA, HMIs, variable speed drives, and instrumentation, are now recruiting for a Project Engineer at their site in Hampshire.
They have a wide experience and application knowledge in industries including process control, manufacturing, food and beverage.
The Project Engineer will work alongside and support the Lead Project Engineer in all activities that fall into the area of control engineering.
Project Engineer Role Responsibilities
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of the project in both technical compliance and quality. Attending meetings with clients to discuss the design there is a requirement for good commercial and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar environment and good knowledge of PLCs, SCADA, HMI, variable speed drives and instrumentation products.
- Writing detailed functional design specifications
- Configuration of system architecture, network connections and interfaces primarily Ethernet, Devicenet, Profibus and Modbus.
- Production of PLC software
- Production of HMI / SCADA software
- Site installation and commissioning (which may involve periods away from home)
Project Engineer Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge Required
- Software or Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- PLC Software Development (Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley, Siemens)
- HMI / SCADA Configuration (Wonderware, FTView, Iconics, Fix32, ClearSCADA)
- Electrical design including EPlan or equivalent (desirable)
- Panel design, manufacture and electrical installation (desirable)
- VBA knowledge or equivalent (desirable)
Project Engineer Package:
Competitive salary + pension
25 days holiday
Company bonus scheme (after 1 year)
Private Health Scheme (after 1 year)
If you would like to be considered for this Project Engineer position then please click ‘APPLY’ below.
View the original job article on Hiredonline