Night Hygienist (s)
To work in a food factory environment and ensure the day to day management of the hygiene of the factory and action tasks highlighted by the management team. This is an evening/night shift position.
You will be expected to work within the legal and technical standards to ensure the Company adheres to BRC standards and to ensure the hygiene targets are achieved. You need to understand the Quality and H&S procedures eg: HACPP which the Company has to adhere to.
- To work as part of a team and undertake the tasks allocated to you by the team leaders and management team.
- To ensure you operate all machinery and equipment safely and report any defects to the management team - for example the jet wash machine, de-scaler, pin boner and filleting machines.
- Set up the production line in preparation for all morning work, awareness is required of how to dismantle and set the line-up.
- Ensure you give attention to detail when cleaning relevant pieces of equipment: - namely the vac pac, portioner.
- All paperwork relevant to your role needs to be correctly completed and signed accordingly.
- The planning and managing cleaning schedules need to be completed and all records maintained accurately.
- Undertake the required cleaning schedule.
- Ensure the machine maintenance is undertaken in relation to the cleaning schedule.
- Undertake the chemical training required and ensure that these standards are met on a continuous basis.
- Action the titration testing.
- Adhere to the chemical storage requirements for site.
- Checking for maintenance issues and greasing machines periodically.
View the original job article on Hiredonline