Registered Manager - Children's Residential Services
4 days left
- Full Time
Lavoro Care are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager who has a passion for delivering excellent standards of care to looked-after children to join one of our Liverpool based clients on a permanent basis.
The post holder will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the home in accordance with company policy and procedures, ensuring the safe care of young people and also ensuring all of their care, education, social, emotional, cultural, and therapeutic and health needs are met.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are interested in working for a quality care provider who provide on-going professional development and support staff to build a long-term rewarding career.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
· Professional social work qualification: DipSW CQSW or equivalent or NVQ 4 in Care, Care Management or Registered Managers Award or be working towards these qualifications.
· Experience working as a home manager in a residential childcare or a directly related field.
· Thorough knowledge of child development issues
· Detailed understanding of Children’s Act 1989, Care Standards Act 2000, and other relevant legislation, including knowledge of CSSIW.
· Demonstrable experience in controlling expenditure.
· Experience of assessment, care planning, and review and an ability to support, manage and develop staff.
· Good organisational skills, high standard of written work and ability to work within agreed systems and demonstrate problem solving skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively and promote effective relationships with young people and professionals.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Full driving licence.
· Flexible, self-motivated, ability to meet deadlines and willing to work unsocial hours.
·Ability to demonstrate commitment to equality and diversity.
For more information please call John McMahon on 0151 922 9925 and to apply for this vacancy,
please submit your CV via this job board.
Apply for Registered Manager - Children's Residential Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly