Group Health and Safety Administrator
5 days left
- Full Time
The Group Health and Safety Department at Persimmon Plc based in Fulford, York requires a full time Group Health and Safety Administrator to provide effective and efficient administration support to the busy Health and Safety team.
As the Group Health and Safety Administrator, working within our busy Health and Safety Department and reporting directly to the Group Health and Safety Director, your duties will be varied and interesting.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Receipt and log of all Group H & S training onto training plan and production of certificates
• Production of bi-monthly site inspection KPI tables
• Accident/Incident Investigation Report input and maintenance of databases
• HSE Contact Reporting & Investigation and maintenance of relevant summary information
• 3rd Party Audits – liaison with auditor, collation & filing of audits
• Production and collation of Management Reports
• Provision of quarterly accident statistics to the Home Builders Federation (Industry Body)
• Production and provision of Construction Skills Certification Scheme audit results
• General liaison with other H & S Department personnel
• Processing holiday/sick leave absences, document filing.
You will be educated to GCSE standard (grades A-C) or equivalent in Maths and English and you will have a proven track record in administration.
The successful Group Health and Safety Administrator candidate will thrive on multi-tasking within a busy environment and a detail-conscious approach to work is essential along with an excellent telephone manner, strong communication and relationship-building skills and first-class IT-literacy, especially in MS Office. Your personal attributes will need to include great team-working skills and the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
Building around 14,000 beautifully designed new homes a year in more than 400 prime locations nationwide, Persimmon is one of the UK's most successful companies, committed to the highest standards of design, construction and service. We believe our quality really differentiates us from the competition and that extends to our head office support team.
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th December 2016
Group Health and Safety Administrator Job Reference Number: OLR11973
It’s a great opportunity to develop your career with a superb company. So to find out more about this Group Health and Safety Administrator role, please click on the APPLY button below.